Spalding Orthopedic Design Inc.
Complete Orthotic Services and Design
We offer, at no extra cost, a personal and unique design that will make your orthopedic device reflect more than your abilities.
Each of our custom-made products are engineered specifically to meet each patient’s unique size, shape and individual needs.
Among our specialties:
- VORUM System (read more)
- 3-D L.A.S.S.R Posture System (read more)
- BTS-G Walk System (read more)
- Custom-made Foot Orthotics for treatment of Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsalgia, Diabetic ulcers or Bio-mechanical foot related problems (view more)
- Ankle Foot Orthotics (AFO’s) for the treatment of Foot Drop due to stroke, CP or trauma (view more)
- Lower extremity Prosthetics
- Knee Braces for treatment of ligament injuries or Osteo-arthritis (view more)
- Wrist braces for treatment of ligament or neurological injuries (view more)
- Spinal Bracing for Scoliosis (view more)
- Footwear modifications
- Specialized Helmets
We specialize in all ages of patients from Pediatric to Geriatric and all types of injuries, including sports, work and motor vehicle accidents:
“As specialists in rehab engineering, we can help identify and assist in restoring functional deficits caused from such conditions as Strokes, MS, Diabetes, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular dystrophy, ALS, Arthritis, etc.”
Having our own nationally accredited fabrication lab and both the clinical and technical expertise to assess, design, fabricate and fit a one of a kind orthopedic device, allows us to maintain the highest quality control at a low cost. These savings are then passed on to the patient. All of our custom-made products are backed by a 90-day 100% fit guarantee, along with a limited lifetime warranty on parts and labour.
Our average waiting time from referral to fitting is approximately 2-weeks, which is a substantial improvement over our competitors. We can offer this because we do not rely on outside fabrication.
Patients are seen by appointment only!
For your convenience, we accept payment with VISA, Master Card, Cheque and Cash.
In addition, our clinic accepts and is recognized by the following insurance carriers:
- NIHB (Indian Affairs)
- Saskatchewan Health
- All other private insurance carriers like Great West Life, Blue Cross, GMS, Sun Life, etc…