Orthopedic Devices in Saskatchewan
Whether it is for work, sports, or rehabilitation, our individual custom made orthopedic devices are beneficial to those who require an intimate fit, all day comfort, with maximum function and performance.
Spalding Orthopedic Design Inc. is proud to be nationally accredited.
- We are currently, the ONLY Facility in Saskatchewan to be Accredited by the Board of Accreditation of Prescription Foot Orthotic Laboratories.
- We are currently, the ONLY Facility in Saskatchewan to be Certified to provide custom made Cranial Orthoses.
- We are currently, the ONLY Facility in Saskatchewan and one of only 5 in all of Canada, to incorporate into our daily practice, a complete Vorum O&P CAD system.
- We are currently, the ONLY Facility in Saskatchewan to incorporate the 3D LASAR Posture System into of our daily practice.
- We are currently, the ONLY Facility in Saskatchewan to incorporate the GTS-G-WALK Gait Analysis system into our daily practice.
- We have the most modern and technologically advanced Orthotic and Prosthetic Lab in Saskatchewan.
Our Best Practice Model is to provide only the very best professional certified care, that is backed by sound Clinical Outcome Measurements that are substantiated by our ever growing, Evidence-Based Practice. As such, our MISSION, is to help individuals overcome physical challenges by Assessing, Designing, Fabricating, Fitting and Repairing orthopedic devices for body segments that are weakened, injured, deformed and/or absent.
About Our Staff
Our Clinical and Technical Staff, are dedicated health care professionals who hold post-secondary degrees/diplomas in clinical and/or technical Orthotics and Prosthetic studies. We, like Denturists, Audiologist, Ophthalmic Technicians and Pharmacists, provide devices, products and services at the request of a Physician. With our specialized education and training, we are able to help patients better cope with the daily challanges each faces as a result of their medical condition and/or disability.
The Orthopedic devices at Spalding Orthopedic have been specifically engineered to help patients regain partial or full function of an injured, weakened, absent or deformed body segment and restore quality of life. We are not self proclaimed experts without a formal post secondary education. We are not orthopedic device salesmen that practice out of shoe stores, attend fairs or frequent trade shows. Our Clinical and Technical Staff are highly educated professionals in the fields of Orthotics and Prosthetics.
For more information on our professional standards and education please visit: www.opcanada.ca
We are proud to employ members of:
- Orthotics Prosthetics Canada (OPC)
- The Prescription Foot Orthotic Laboratory Association (PFOLA)
- The International Society of Prosthetics and Orthotics (ISPO)
Please note: Patients are seen by appointment only! New Patients must have a referral or prescription from a licensed health care provider such as a Physician, Nurse practitioner.
Call (306) 776-2450 or toll free 1-(844) 776-2450 to arrange an appointment!